sábado, 27 de marzo de 2010

Goodbye Berlin...

I'll keep this one in English to make sure my German friends can read it too. It's been an amazing time for me and my family here in Berlin. It's coming to an end now and as anything in life, you have to take the good and throw away the bad. We don't have such a hard disk to store everything and life is certainly short to be messing around with bad experiences. On the contrary, it's good experiences what you have to take with you.

I can still recall my father's eyes when he first heard about me coming here:wide open and happy. He passed away shortly after I made it to Germany and so did my grandfather who died a week ago. But not even this type of pain can blur my feelings. And it's not by chance...it's the city and it's history that really holds you back and again.

Indeed there's only 1 thing I regreat: not coming here early on. I would say if you are between 30 and 40 and single, there's not a better place for you to live in. You can actually live with a limited income and it's still OK. On top of that, it seems to be the right place for anybody looking to start his/her own business: low prices and highly qualified professionals who love to work.

I still have 24 hs. to go so it's not over yet...but it won't be over not even in 20 years from now, just because I found a place on earth where I can be totally happy.

I'll miss you Berlin, but please please please, don't miss me...I'll be back, this I promisse.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Acerca del autor....

Acerca del autor....
MillenniumMan es el primer Cyberhero del mundo. Llega al planeta tierra en un repollo nocturno, disfrazado de chicharrón. Deja atrás su vieja presencia anodina para transformarse en un ser social agradable que solo es feliz destruyendo paradigmas. Se convierte en ícono social atendiendo a cuanto evento lo invitan. Sale de tapas reiteradamente y encara mujeres como si fueran cervezas. Su hobby favorito es jugar tenis y vivir según sus propias reglas. Funda este blog para generar conciencia y abrir las mentes de los lectores. Lo que antes era solo una posibilidad, hoy es una realidad y mañana un hecho consumado...su visión no tiene límites y no le teme a nada más que los murciélagos. Enemigo declarado de las autoridades del país, se radica en el exterior desde donde planea su retorno para construir un mundo mejor para todos.